Single Origin Costa Rican Ground Coffee (12oz)
Costa Rican coffees are generally believed to have some of the best coffee flavor profiles in South and Central America due to high-grown altitudes and a pleasant acidity, leading to great coffee reviews. Its defining tasting notes include a brown-sugary sweetness, citrusy notes and apricot-like fruity flavors.
In particular this high-grown Costa Rican coffee is distinguished for notable good body including a fruity and bright acidity with a clean and crisp taste!
We hope you enjoy it!
- Growing Altitude: 1200 - 1800 meters above sea level
- Region: Tarrazu
- Arabica Variety: Typica, Caturra, Catuai, Villa Sarchi, Bourbon, Gesha, Villalobos
- Harvest Period: December - February
- Milling Process: Washed, Drum Dried
- Aroma: Intense, Fragrant, Brown Sugar
- Flavor: Citrus, Tropical Fruit, Apricot
- Body: Round
- Acidity: Lively, Bright